- artist canvas (mine is 8"x10")
- Easter picks (or you can use foam eggs)
- chocolate Easter bunnies
- scrapbooking stickers
- glue gun (not pictured)
- scrapbook paper - not pictured as it was an addition after the fact because I thought the artist canvas was too boring on it's own
I removed the Easter eggs from the picks + then cut off 1/3 to ensure that they sat flat on the canvas.
Step Two + Three:
I covered the artist canvas with a paper that I thought was Easter-ish + then, using the scrapbooking stickers, spelled out my message at the top.
Glue your Easter eggs + chocolate bunnies to the canvas in an arrangement that you like.
Stick your new greeting in it's handy dandy little holder thing on the front hall table + take a couple of pictures to
Nifty + Thrifty:
- Artist canvas - Dollarama - $1
- Easter picks - Dollarama - $1
- Chocolate bunnies - Dollarama - $1
- Scrapbooking stickers - Dollarama - $1
- Glue gun - already owned - $0
- Scrapbooking paper - already owned - $0
- Sign holder thingy - already owned - $0
- TOTAL COST - $4
...let's just say he's enjoying a little rest in my tummy! Yum! And crafting can not go without rewards, agreed?